Table of Contents
Please enjoy a few chapters from the book HTML5 BANNER CREATION – GATEWAY TO A CAREER IN FRONT-END DEVELOPMENT.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Requirements + Recommendations
- Chapter 3 – HTML5 Fundamentals
- Chapter 4: CSS Fundamentals
- Chapter 6: Constructing a 3 Frame Banner
- Chapter 7: Testing
- Chapter 8: Conclusion
- Chapter 9: Useful Resources
- About the Author
Use the HTML5 testing tool to see edits in real time: HTML5 Playground.
“To learn how to design and deliver better web experiences, we need to pull from many tutorial sources. Books are good, but which ones? I don’t usually suggest “how-to” books, but reading this book from Kurt Dommermuth -an accomplished designer who has an obvious ZEN sensibility for how we process visual information, introduces teachings that help you understand how to organize for perception, how to direct the eye, clarify complexity, and simplify visuals. Like a Zen Master Dommermuth turns the droll of daunting data banter into web enlightenment with a creative spirit and humble heart. Read, learn and do.”
~ Stuart (Amazon.com review)
HTML5 Banner Creation details how real examples work using a browser based playground where you can add, edit or delete code to understand exactly what is happening. HTML5 Playground (including examples) is located at https://dommermuth.com/html5-playground.
This book will teach you:
- Software and hardware needed for HTML5 banner creation
- Fundamental HTML. Understand why every element we use is needed and how it can impact future projects
- Fundamental CSS. Learn how to use CSS to style your HTML in the best way possible – including the use of CSS3 transforms, selectors, clipping, font imports and much more
- Testing and debugging your work
- Understanding best practices for HTML5 Banner creation including how to meet all DoubleClick requirements