Table of Contents
Please enjoy a few chapters from the book HTML5 BANNER CREATION – GATEWAY TO A CAREER IN FRONT-END DEVELOPMENT.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Requirements + Recommendations
- Chapter 3 – HTML5 Fundamentals
- Chapter 4: CSS Fundamentals
- Chapter 6: Constructing a 3 Frame Banner
- Chapter 7: Testing
- Chapter 8: Conclusion
- Chapter 9: Useful Resources
- About the Author
Use the HTML5 testing tool to see edits in real time: HTML5 Playground.
HTML5 Banner Creation details how real examples work using a browser based playground where you can add, edit or delete code to understand exactly what is happening. HTML5 Playground (including examples) is located at https://dommermuth.com/html5-playground.
This book will teach you:
- Software and hardware needed for HTML5 banner creation
- Fundamental HTML. Understand why every element we use is needed and how it can impact future projects
- Fundamental CSS. Learn how to use CSS to style your HTML in the best way possible – including the use of CSS3 transforms, selectors, clipping, font imports and much more
- Testing and debugging your work
- Understanding best practices for HTML5 Banner creation including how to meet all DoubleClick requirements